Thursday, February 11, 2010

JERSEY AND N.Y.C. REPORT: IT'S SNOWING


ITS COLD!

Even the "Old Guy" has figured it out. If we get a dozen phone calls from the kids by 11:00 AM it means: "School is opening late", or even worse, "School is closed."

In English it means three moms with nine kids in three different communities. I say let them call. It's there way to find a break in there frozen tundra. Over in NYC they are also feeling the effects of the snow. I found this picture in one of the "Old Guy" files. It brings back a nice memory of our girls at the New York City Pillow Fight.

Hang in kids. And by the way that was a great suggestion about putting benadril in his water. I is so nice and quiet here.

1 comment:

Bruno said...

Sorry to have potentially embarrassed anyone, don't forget I too was on the job, and know the facts. I think you have me confused with someone. I do not have a dog. Have a good day, I'll not bring up anything potentially embarrassing again.