Friday, March 23, 2012

ACROSS THE POND WITH NEIL SEDAKA

Thursday (Mar 22)  "My"  Queen grabbed me and took me up to the Phil. Parking was wonderful, if you like being two blocks away. I am glad I brought GPS to find the theater.


While waiting for the auditorium doors to open we met a Lady from VeronaWalk.  She lives in the front of the property, while we are across the Lake in the back by the preserve.


As we chatted I learned She lives across The Pond which is little bigger then VW Lake. If She is reading this It must be noted that it was a pleasure talking with you, and we hope our paths cross again.


On top of the above nice experience we were treated to a very energetic performance by Neil Sedaka. He looked much younger then his years, and actually had a lot of bounce in his feet. This was a great night out. I am inspired to keep my eyes on his calendar for .....future events.


Check out Calendar Girl Below     

Calendar girl-Neil Sedaka-original song-1961 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUlOyj9F5gMMar 8, 2008 - 3 min - Uploaded by AK47bandit
Neil Sedaka "Calendar Girl" (Scopitone)by spikepriggen304421 views · In the Still of the Night-The Five ...

No comments: