Thursday, October 27, 2011

NEIGHBOR IS BACK IN CHARGE, AGAIN

I must admit it is fun to be His Honor the Keyboard Boss.

As the designated neighbor in charge  I can only do so much, but it is good fun to fill in for a few days. 

The "Big Bowler" is taking his "Lady" away with the bowling gang for a few days, and I promised to: "Do No Harm." 

They are putting me in charge early (of course with plenty of notes and instructions like be kind to bruno etc.). I always do OK, and they know it. Maybe I'll get a Sea shell or something borrowed from their ships cabin as a reward for my temporary help. 


They will be sailing with the  VW BOWLING TEAM  to:  Nassau, and Key West.  Sounds nice. Have fun guys, and if you are on a lower deck don't open the  port hole.

Look for the Gang to return on  Nov. 4TH