Friday, February 6, 2009

NEIGHBOR VISITS AFRICA













A V.W. Neighbor told me he and his wife made an exotic trip recently to the jungles of Africa! He said it was an exciting 10 days, on the continent, riding over dirt roads and heavy brush in a Hummer four wheel drive Safari Wagon.

My friend's wife gave me these pictures that she took with the help of the Safari Guide. He got her up real close to these animals for two beautiful shots. I am impressed, but I suspect that she used that telephoto lens on that new camera of hers.

It looks like they had a real good time, but I wonder if they are telling a tall tale about being in Africa. This looks like the sleepy tiger at Miami Zoo for one thing, and I note they didn't miss Bingo or Bowling. Whatever the truth is keep having good days guys.

1 comment:

pf6344 said...

Sure looks like Africa to me when we were there.