Sunday, March 1, 2009

MARCH BIRTHDAYS

New Month so it's time to do a birthday check. I always need help with these things. That's why I count on my Lady to keep my posted on important dates. She's good at that, and keeps me sharp as a tack.

Well the Lady friend showed me her calendar. She had circled, at the end of the month, the 27Th. That marks her favorite daughters' birthday. That is "favorite" for the month of March. Each kid gets to be number one for "their month."

I don't know why I had to look at the calendar. I remember the date well. I recall what looked like a wink of the eye, and blowing me a bubble. All that to say "hello, Dad." Yes I remember that day 25 years ago very well.

Congratulations Ms. Cindy, and we hope you have great day up there in N Y. City. Your day will have the whole month's attention. Enjoy it.

1 comment:

Cindy B said...

Awwwwww!!! That's sweet. Thank you!!