Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHERE IS THE BIRTHDAY GIRL






Oh no, the child has decided not to come visit My Lady Friend here in sunny Florida.

I can't figure it out. She could enjoy walking around the big lake and meeting some of our retired friends. What is wrong with that?

Well she decided to spend some time in Europe and catch up with some of her "old" friends. I'll bet they are not as "old" as mine. What on Earth could she possibly do over there?

Those locations on her itinerary all sound funny. Barcelona? I thought that was a chair. And, why in the world does she want to find out about ski rentals. At least that should keep her feet on the ground, which makes skiing in Spain better than jumping out of an airplane again.

Happy Birthday again kiddo, and glad you enjoyed that "pre birthday travel gift" you gave yourself. You deserve it. Now call home.

2 comments:

Cindy B said...

Just catching up on your blog. Thanks for the early birthday wishes. Work's been crazy so the trip was exactly what I needed. So relaxing! We spent most of the trip in Andorra, then did just a quick pass through Girona and Barcelona.

Cindy B said...

And PS...I promised Cameron and Zachary that my next trip would be to Naples. I booked my ticket this morning and am realllllly looking forward it.