Monday, March 2, 2009

MARDI GRAS AT VERONA WALK






It was the last day in February and Mardi Gras time at Verona Walk.

My lady friend dragged me up to Town Center around 5:30 to watch the parade, and then enjoy the best food in Collier County. Pot luck was provided by the best culinary experts around the shores of Verona Lake.

Our parade lasted only a few minutes, but the enthusiasm, shared by participants and observers, lasted the whole night. This was impressive, and a ton of fun.

I was happy to see the "Pope" come bless our community, but was I seeing things with what looked like a M.A.F.I.A team of bodyguards? This was just unbelievable.

Hope everyone enjoys a few of the memories.

1 comment:

pf6344 said...

Borboni and Nov ara did a fantastic job for their parade.They both deserved to win.D.J. was awesome and also the buffet catered by VW ladies.(the best).Sure was a great night!