Monday, December 17, 2012

CHRISTMAS PAGEANT IN FORT LAUDERDALE'S BAPTIST CHURCH













On Saturday Dec. 15, 2012 We took the VW Wagon (Bus) over "Alligator Alley" (I-75) to Fort Lauderdale's Baptist Church. 

I thought My Queen was taking me there to see John the Baptist and get my head submerged in a bucket for religious reasons. That was not the case. Her intentions were good.

She took me to see the 29th Annual Christmas Pageant presented by the Baptist Church. Actually we attended last year, so I knew what to expect. While I was not baptized I was immersed in a   historical story of Jesus presented with music and a cast of members of the Church.

First there was a two part show featuring children and adults, along with Camels, Horses and Donkey's.  Everyone was a star, and the message was  moving. It all contributed to a meaningful, show.

After the show we were again treated to a great buffet. Of course it included a great dessert table. I liked that. I also like to take pictures and did get a few to share with you. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments: