Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'M LEAVING TOWN

This young Lady is leaving Verona Walk, and her keyboard for a few days up North.

I'll be checking on a handful of grandchildren and attending one Christening. Most of the time I will be in N.J. There is a chance I may also do some visiting in Manhattan. Just maybe I'll have a glass of wine, and look for errors in the local paper - The Star Ledger. That could be fun.

I'll leave The "Old Guy," and a neighbor in charge of the blog. They know not to do anything to cause property values to go down.
He does mostly pictures. The neighbor does they keyboard. They have been instructed to use spell check. If they "mess" with property values Bruno will have to get in line to "ring their necks." I am sure they will behave.

1 comment:

Cindy B said...

See you this weekend, Mom!