Monday, August 22, 2011

CHORUS IN OUR COMMUNITY

I closed my eyes the other day and thought there were all sorts of sounds and music around me. When I opened my eyes I knew it was from Town Center.


The sound drew me closer and I thought I recognized one of the voices. As they said years ago it was "A Flash from the Past." Here they are, my favorite group,  in "Yesteryear Mode."



Yes Sir, singing with "Our Gang" was one of the original singers from that old New York group. I recall their name was the "Mail Men."  Well one of the guys really lives here in "The Walk."  He is very active with the Community's Chorus. He is doing a great job.


Click below for their hit song performed by Someone Else.  It is almost as good as the original.

Buddy Holly - Mailman bring me no more blues‏ - YouTube


No comments: