Sunday, August 22, 2010

RICK"S PLACE

Rick's place hosted a neighborhood "Get Together" on Saturday for $15.00 per person. Price included two drinks as well as some very nice appetizers.

The event was excellent, and attended by roughly forty residents. The rear section of Rick's was set aside to accommodate the party. There were some faces that are seen at most events, however there were some new neighbors that we hope to see around. Our good friend bruno had another engagement. Everyone missed him this past Saturday.

2 comments:

Bruno said...

You seem to enjoy tossing my name around. How do you know where I was Saturday night. you didn't ask. In fact, you've passed me many times and haven't said hello. Are you embarrassed as I know what happened on the job? Don't be, just be a gentleman and I wont say a word. Now as for using my name, try fact for a change, you have no idea where I was that night.

Jersey Chief said...

Sgt. B, Assuming you are person we know and call "friend" why are you upset? It was only reported that you were missed. It's time to enjoy the pension. God bless you young man.