Monday, August 30, 2010

ITALIAN NIGHT

Rick's offered "Italian Night" on Sunday Aug. 29.

This Lady discovered the posting while doing one of those healthy walks. What is newsworthy is that the "Old Guy" consented to go, and coughed up the funds to pay for the meal. There was a nice crowd present and who, besides bruno, could argue with hot Italian food. From where we sat it appeared that everyone enjoyed their meal.

All good things end and "My Guy" remembered something about a football game on TV.

4 comments:

Bruno said...

My name keeps popping up, and yet I wasn't there. Ive asked you to contact me, but you never do. If you keep using my name in vain,I'll tell all about your escapades on the job.Don't embarrass yourself any more then you already have in N.J.

Jersey Chief said...

Sgt. B, Your name has never been used in vain. Relax and enjoy that great NJ pension.

Bruno said...

You may be a bit confused, I wasn't a sergeant,think higher, put your thinking cap on.when you use my name, please be accurate.

Jersey Chief said...

You check the punctuation, and I'll check the accuracy.