Monday, August 9, 2010

FIRST SATURDAY AT NAPLES ZOO, FREE TO COLLIER RESIDENTS








It has been a while since this lady was able to get the "old guy" up and out to the Zoo. He went without a whimper, because the first Saturday of the month is a freebie. I am surprised he didn't get a call from Bruno to go. They love that stuff, freebies I mean.

We didn't take any grandchildren this trip so everything went smoothly. My guy had his camera and got tons of pictures of the animals which made his day.

I was very excited to see the Giraffe's. The Zoo had five on display. They were in a large area, but came very close to the fence so the were easy to see.

We stayed about 2 hours, and the extra treat that was added was that the "old guy" swears he lost "At least two pounds: due to the heat. This young lady was soaked too. Still it was a great day.

1 comment:

Bruno said...

Are you trying to imply I'm cheap? You still haven't figured out just who I am. Ive told you a few times, Im from the job, in N.J.and I know you well. if you knew who I was you would realize the last thing I am is cheap. Enjoy your freebies, as usual.