Sunday, June 28, 2009

LITTLE GIRL'S ANNIVERSARY


Thanks to those calenders with everyone's birthdays and anniversaries on it I note today (June 28) is my little girl's wedding date. It seems like only yesterday I sat with her on the front porch with our Irish Setter. Now it is just one of the better memories.

Her wedding was also a good memory. That was "only"six years ago. The picture was taken a couple of years ago with their "little princess." With this anniversary there is also a Prince in the family.

My Lady and I often talk about this wedding, which included fire trucks, sirens, and tons of smiles. It was a great day, and we hope this anniversary is also a great one. Happy Anniversary Guys'.

1 comment:

Cheryl Selden said...

What a great Day that wedding was. Happy Anniversary Cath & Jason. We love you both (all ) very much.