Thursday, September 17, 2015

A TIP FROM OUR CABLE COMMITTEE ON ROBO CALLS

by D Beyer

Dann Kamm is Chairman of our VW Cable Committee. He has found a "link" that can help homeowners stop those annoying "robo calls."

Here is Dan's note to us for sharing with you guys:


"I picked up this hint from Consumer Reports:

You can stop robocalls by going to the website:
https://www.nomorobo.com/signup  and following the prompts.  It works with Comcast and certain other carriers.
And it is free.   I signed up today.   I will let you know how it works…
I used to be with CenturyLink and I got dozens of robocalls per week.   Actually Comcast phone is a much better value than Centurylink.

As Chairman of the Cable Committee, I am offering to help any VW resident who is having problems with their TV or Internet."

*****

No comments: