Sunday, November 30, 2014

HAVE A LAUGH

Thanks neighbor. I have been recieving all those jokes you send, but very few can be published here. Try to remember "censorship" and that: He's watching !

Have a laugh at this one.

I was traveling between West Palm Beach and Boca Raton the other day (south
of Jupiter) when a tire blew out. Checking my spare, I found that it, too,
was flat. My only option was to flag down a passing motorist and get a ride
to the next town.

The first vehicle to stop was an old man in a van. He yelled out the window,
"Need a lift?"

"Yes, I sure do," I replied.

"You a Republican or Democrat," asked the old man.

"Republican," I replied.

"Well, you can just go to Hell," yelled the old man as he sped off.

Another guy stopped, rolled down the window, and asked me the same question.

Again, I gave the same answer, "Republican."

The driver gave me the finger and drove off. I thought it over and decided
that maybe I should change my strategy, since this area seemed to be overly
political and there appeared to be few Republicans. The next car to stop was
a red convertible driven by a beautiful blonde. She smiled seductively and
asked if I was a Republican or Democrat.

"Democrat!" I shouted.

No comments: