Monday, July 30, 2012

HAVE A LAUGH


Thank God for these great neighbors that have a joke that is clean or almost clean. We don't like to use foul language or offend anyone. It takes a while to find something that fits are approved list. Here is one (We heard this 30 years ago) that deserves a look:  Enjoy it.


A priest on his morning walk, noticed a very old lady sitting on the steps to the Church. He guessed that she was at least 90. She was smoking a cigar, and had a bottle of spirits in a brown paper bag beside her., 
He said, "I couldn't help but notice how good you look for a women your age! What is your secret?"
"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice
big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every
week, and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills,  and I
don't exercise at all."
"That is absolutely amazing!  How old are you?"
"Twenty-nine," she replied

No comments: