Monday, May 14, 2012

GO SPARKY !!!!




Sparky.  That is the name of the little rabbit that runs around the Bonita Springs Dog Track.

We went there on Friday (5/12), with a nice group of people from our community. The day started with a big fish sandwich for lunch in the Club House. It was air conditioned. I liked that.

To the rear of our seats was a stretch of windows that looked like a bank. Great I could check my balances in person. NO !  It was for betting.

I am not good a placing bets, or picking winners. I did get a couple of bucks down on some poor dog that needed oxygen more then me. He lost. So did I. I did not like that.

We had a nice ride home and could say we had a good day. It is a different story for the dogs, and we salute our friends and neighbors who have personally help these animals.

No comments: