Sunday, January 29, 2012

JOEY & MARIA GOT MARRIED







First I don't know anyone named Joey or Maria. None the less The Lady insisted we go to their wedding. I said, "No."  Like she really listens to me saying "No."

When she told me I didn't have to get a gift I relented. I even agreed to waste gas and drive. I guess She played the money card and it worked.

Well we skipped the Church and went directly to the reception. She told me I paid for a ticket. I still can't figure that one out. I thought receptions were free.

The bottom line is this was a real "Show."  I knew it all along. She  just thinks I am asleep all the time. It was a very funny and enjoyable Show too.  My sides hurt when the Best Man described the Groom as "Hot & ready" using a pizza box for emphasis. Yes, I had a good time! Then the cutie in the picture said, the baby in the little picture looked like me. Hmmm.

I noticed several of my neighbors in attendance and they also seemed to be laughing real hard. This was a good way to enjoy a Saturday Night. Maybe I'll even take My Lady to  a Broadway Show in the future.