Monday, January 30, 2012

HAVE A LAUGH

This is the first of the "NEW YEAR."  Our Thanks to those neighbors who continue to share their best jokes with the community.

This is a good one (our opinion) for starting the New Year.

We hope you enjoy it.



"A COWBOY FROM MONTANA"


A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. 
'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?"  St. Peter asked.



"Well, I can think of one thing,"  the cowboy offered.

"On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen."
"So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled: 'Now, back off or I'll kick the stuffing out of you! 

St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"
 The Cowboy replied: 

"A Couple of minutes ago."

No comments: