Sunday, November 27, 2011

BINGO GROUP HELPS COMMUNITY CERT TEAM

The bosses mentioned this to me before they left for their Christmas Trip to Disney: The Bingo Group has donated funds to help the CERT Team buy equipment.

Rakes were purchased to clear street drains in the event of clogging from a hurricane or other storm related incident. The Team Members were also issued nice compact LED Flashlights. They can be of  help in the event a search is needed in the evening hours or in dark areas.


My Boss was happy with his flashlight, and I am watching it for him while he is away. If I used it I would have had this picture at the top of this post. So much for temporary help.

I know that thanks should be extended to both the CERT Guys, and The Bingo Group. They make us: C- O- M-M-U-N-I-T-Y.     

Thanks Guys.

No comments: