Monday, November 14, 2011

ALCOHOL AND DRIVING DO NOT MIX

Sometimes something true makes more of an impact when said as a joke. A neighbor, concerned with the up coming Season of Cheer,   sent this to us to share with our friends and neighbors. Even our Safety Guy liked this bit of humor.

ReadLaugh, and Learn as Holiday Season is near.




I would like to share an experience with you all, to do with drinking and driving. As you know some people have brushes with the authorities on their way home.


Well, I for one have done something about it.The other night I was out for a dinner and a few drinks, and having had far too much to drink, and, knowing full well I was over the limit, I did something I have never done before. I took a bus home.


I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as:  I had never driven a bus before.

No comments: