Thursday, September 29, 2011

HAVE A LAUGH

Here is one of the better pieces of humor sent to us to share with you.  Enjoy it.

A Hooker


Ed and  Nancy met while on a singles cruise.  They were immediately  attracted to each other, and spent all their days together sunning on  the deck.  When they discovered they lived in the same city, only a few  miles  apart, Ed was ecstatic.  When they got back home, he immediately started asking her out.
 
Within just a few weeks, Ed had  taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants, concerts, movies, and museums.   Ed became convinced that  Nancy was indeed his soul mate and  true love. Every date seemed better  than the last.
 
On the one-month  anniversary of their first dinner on the cruise ship,  Ed took Nancy to a fine  restaurant.   While having cocktails and  waiting for their salad, Ed  said, "I guess you can tell I'm very much  in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our relationship  continues to the next stage.
 
Before I get a little box out of my pocket  and ask you a life changing  question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total  golf nut.   I play  golf, I read about golf, I spend my weekends  watching golf on TV.  
In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe  golf.  Some days, that's all I can  think about.  If that's going to be a problem for us, you'd better say  so  now!"
 
Nancy took a deep breath and responded, "Ed, that certainly won't  be a  problem.  I love you as you are, and I love golf too; but,  since  you're being totally honest with me, I need to be totally honest with
you too.   Until I met you on the cruise,  I had spent the past  ten  years being a hooker."
 
"Oh wow! I see," Ed replied...........   He, paused, looked down at the  table, and was silent for a moment.  Nancy was afraid she had blown  her chance to marry a really nice man.  
 
Ed sat there silently, deep in serious thought, then he relied quickly:     
"You probably need to keep your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

No comments: