Saturday, September 17, 2011

HARVEST MOON

 
Wow. I thought Mr V.W. Resident a.k.a. "Old Guy" was kidding when he said, "Come out, and look at the Moon."  I was watching TV and could not make myself move, after all it was night time.

Well today He had the time to "Play" with the camera and get this cool picture of the "Harvest Moon.".

It looks nice. Maybe I should have got up and seen it personally. This shot makes up for, so I'll be generous and give him an "A" for his efforts on this picture, and for keeping Bruno happy because the "Old Guy" is not on the keyboard.

4 comments:

Bruno said...

Unusual photo, are those trees at the bottom left? Please let Dennis know I sent an email to the address listed here a few days ago. I don't know if he read it.
Bruno D.

Jersey Chief said...

Sorry, unable to locate email.

Yes, those are small trees at bottom of picture.

Bruno said...

Do you want me to re send it. I used this address from the front of your web site.
veronawalkresident@gmail.com
Very unusual photo, looks good, any special kind of camera?

Jersey Chief said...

To re send is always your option. I have double checked address you cite and it is working.

Camera is upper end Nikon Cool pic with various zooms and lens'