Friday, April 29, 2011

HAVE A LAUGH

My neighbor, and good friend, sent this one to us. It seems the older we get the more we snicker at some of this humor.

We Hope it brings a smile to your faces.


A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge so they stop.

The leader, a big burly hunk, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a Kiss?"

So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering kiss.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......

3 comments:

Bruno said...

You should be ashamed of yourself, the term suicide is never funny.

Jersey Chief said...

Hey Big Guy, Missed you. You are a friend who should stay in the picture. Glad your back and appreciate your thoughts.

Bruno said...

Someone has to keep you on your toes. Invite me to your mens luncheon someday, maybe I'll buy you lunch.