Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GOLDEN BOYS



Paradise has some flashbacks every now and then.

Sunday Night (April 10) was one of those moments. The Naples "Phil" Philharmonic presented a show called the Golden Boys. It was a yesteryear collection of some 50's and 60's pop stars.

The headliner was Frankie Avalon. God he was old. He now looks 25. He still had a nice voice and did a very good show. Joining him on stage were Bobby Rydell, and Fabian.

Unfortunately the show was over when the "Fat Lady" sang her song. The guys' had pictures taken with "The Fat Lady" prior to the show and made sure they got here for everyone.

God, Turn me Loose. I remember that song like it was yesterday. I guess our editor and publisher had a good time, even with the "Fat Lady". Next time they can take me too, instead of just telling me to watch their keyboard while they are in Orlando.

Click below for Turn Me Loose.

No comments: