Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE GHOSTS DANCED LAST SATURDAY




Here I am living in a Florida community. No Job as this V.W. Resident is retired.

So what do I do. I let the Lady dress me up like a kid, and take me out to the Dance at our Town Center. There were ghosts all over the place. Crazy costumes too. One Lady looked like a tree. She should come to my home and stand in for some of my plants. Even the lady with the pie was dressed up as a cat.

This guy didn't see any Ghost Whisperer around, so he made himself content to just sit with the Lady and deal with some different kind of spirits. They worked fine, and nobody told me to "cross over." There was even a Nun and Priest chasing the ghosts, and forgiving some sins.

The music was good. You had to like it or be arrested. The one singer was NYPD. Lots of people were observed tapping their feet. Me too. On occassion I shook my feet a little on the dance floor. That made for some fun. The songs brought back memories, nice ones. A good night it was. Hope to do it next year.

No comments: