Thursday, July 3, 2008

VERONA WALK NAVY





This V.W. Contributor was enjoying the view earlier this morning when she saw something that actually made her "jump" out of her chair. At first blush there was an all out "attack force" steaming in the direction of our fabulous beach front property. This was a moment to remember.

"I took hold of my chair. I took a real deep breath. And then I took another sip of that morning coffee." There had to be an explanation for this "attack."

With the help of that strong coffee the picture became clear. I was not seeing a "fleet of attack vessels" on our waterway. It was just one ship - an air boat - dispatched by our VeronaWalk Naval Service. It had a mission! If successful that "buzz buzz" sound, from our insect friends, that we just "love" to hear, may soon be gone.