Saturday, February 25, 2017

BALTIMORE CITY JAIL


I was standing on the corner doing no harm
Along came a cop and grabbed me by the arm
He took me to a little box and rang a little bell
Along came the wagon and took me to my cell
I woke up Sunday morning and looked around the wall
The chinches and the bedbugs were having a game of ball
The score was 6 to 0, the chinches were ahead
A bed bug hit a homerun and knocked me out of bed
I woke up Monday morning, the waiter came around
With a piece of bread and butter that weighed a half a pound
The coffee tastes like chewing tobacco
The bread was hard and stale
And that's the way they treat you in the Baltimore City jail


 WHITEY SCHWARTZ'S LIMERICK
(Real Author Unknown, Memorized by Whitey who will be 94 on 2/22/17 - Happy Birthday my friend)...Dennis

No comments: