Tuesday, January 31, 2017

BOSS BACK FROM TITUSVILLE

Oh we had a good time in Titusville!. Or should I say, I had a good time.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn. From there it was just a short ride to where all the Cops were setting up their displays for this big show. I thought I heard the wife mumble something that there can't be any Cops on patrol in view of the numbers here in Titusville,  That's OK. The criminals can wait to do their nonsense when everyone gets home.

There were a couple hundred members here and they all brought great displays. Take a look at some of the pictues and you will agree too. If you want to display anything just give me a call so I can purchase, at a bargain price, whatever it is you have in that back drawer.

Enjoy the pics.






Everybody felt safe at the show mostly because of their Glock Insurance Policies usually kept tucked neatly in the belt or in an ankle type briefcase.

Some of the old guys have some real old badges that they love to show. That's me with some of my antiquities. I collect from the NPD and have been at it fifty years. It still makes me smile, and I love to do that at these old shows. 



Here are a couple more pictures. Just think after the show all this display "Stuff" has to go back to someone's house to be stored for another year. 






No comments: