Thursday, May 21, 2015

LAST MINUTE AND ANOTHER ESCAPE

"They" rang the bell last night and gave me the keys to the house. The said they would be gone around two weeks, and they were not going to Disney.  

I already knew what my job was. Take care of the blog. Don't post any thing nasty or hurtful. "Just the facts," I was told by Sgt. Friday. He doesn't want the local fuzz planting a complaint on him or her.

They surprised me, by saying I had a couple (not six) plants to take care of and keep healthy. I can handle this job, but I can't help to wonder if our Board is going to add these two plants,  to my six plants, giving me more then the allowable six plants total. I'll be placed on the plant "Hit List." Just in case I'll tie my K-9 up in front of the house so they wont be able to see the plants. I can do that, right?

Enjoy the vacation.

No comments: