Saturday, June 22, 2013

NEIGHBOR IN CHARGE

I went away for a while and thought they forgot all about me. I noticed a little gap in their stories while they were,  of all places, Disney. In fact I heard She was in the hospital. Maybe that is why they were slow with the posts.

Well I am back and again they will be on the road. First stop, not counting the weekend visit to "Mickey," is New Jersey. 

They will be there a week or so, then hit the road for a long awaited trip to Hawaii at the end of July. Actually "She will be gone longer as "He" won't be going to NJ except for the weekend. That's cool, because She said, I could still be in charge.

I'll keep you posted as the news" comes in, but it will be my usual  "short and sweet." Not only is this trusty neighbor in charge of the keyboard, but I have to watch their castle in case some bad storm heads our way.

No comments: