Monday, May 6, 2013

RUN HORSE, I GOT A DOLLAR ON YOU TO WIN

The First Saturday in May. That is the day that is "Big" in Kentucky and all over the U.S.

I don't usually watch the ponies, or go to the track, but this race is always one that catches my attention. It is interesting to see the people who attend, especially the celebrities. I also enjoy hearing the predictions from those "experts." I even had my $2.00 ready for the big bet.

Well it takes more time to hear the "Bell" that starts the race then it does to run around the track. Anyway this year the guy that got the win was  "ORB."  What a name !

Now I couldn't get a picture of the horse and jockey, but I do have something I want to substitute for you all. She loves horses and rode this beast right behind "The Walk."  Good memories.


2 comments:

Suhaib Ahmed Shirajee said...

Nice BLOG

DO VISIT:
GSM GENERATION FREE iPhone iPod Touch iPad GAMES & NEWS

http://gsm-gen.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I think this picture is far better than any tiny derby jockey. :-)