Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HAVE A LAUGH

Another year and the jokes from the friends keep rolling in. Here is another we will share with you. It is from a good neighbor and we trust it has hit the email file by now.

********* 

Liar Sermon

A minister wound up the services one morning by saying, "Next Sunday I'm going to preach on the subject of liars. And in this connection, as a preparation for my discourse, I would like you all to read the seventeenth chapter of Mark."

The following Sunday the preacher rose to begin and said, "Now, then, all of you who have done as I requested and read the seventeenth chapter of Mark,  please raise your hands."

Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.

Then said the preacher, "You are the people I want to talk to... There is no seventeenth chapter of Mark !!!"



No comments: