Thursday, September 6, 2012

THE SECOND TEAM IS NOW RUNNING THIS BLOG

I wish I had money. Then I could go travel like the owners of this blog do all the time.

They leave and I get the keys to the house with all the duties that come too. I take the job seriously, that is why they have a pool that sparkles.

I am also in charge  (Of course you know this) of monitoring their blog. I Look for an email or comment or write a post. Over the years, and because I behave at the keyboard,  I have also been authorized to post a picture or two from the archive. Give me a day or so and I'll dig something up for you to enjoy.

Oh yeah, it wasn't all Disney this time. I am told they took, the Safety Guy, and they are (at least He is) checking out some Police Show in Orlando.  I trust they will have fun.

No comments: