Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BOSSES OFF TO POLICE SHOW & DISNEY


Once again the trusty neighbor has been given the job of watching the keyboard.

Nothing big deal going on, or I was informed. But why then do I have a temporary job here. I guess they like to see all the bases covered, and someone "on the job." I'll do my best not to bore anyone.

They are off to Titusville, and then Disney. There is a Police Collectors show on the East Coast, and we all know what Disney is about. That is why the guys are off again.

It seems the "Old Guy" wanted to go to the Police Badge and Patch Show so he made a deal to take the wife to Disney provided she help out at the Show.

I know the "Old Guy" takes those Police Shows very serious, and so I hope he has a great time there. Maybe he will bring back a couple of pictures. I hope he doesn't try to hang one of his badges on the Disney Duck. I'll probably be in trouble for suggesting it here. Too bad.

I am sure the Lady will enjoy her trip to Disney. We will get the news in a few days from her.

No comments: