Monday, October 18, 2010

GOOD TIME AT OCKTOBERFEST

Saturday Night the parade ended at Rick's. A good crowd was seen entering with their Beer Steins held high.

The Germans in the kitchen produced a great selection of food. The potato salad was great, along with the Red Cabbage. We saw a number of people with their plates piled high. Bruno, our pal from Jersey, and a connoisseur of good eating, gave his approval then danced a wild polka. One could say there was a lot of fun at this years OKTOBERFEST.

Jersey Joe did a great job. We look forward to another neighborhood event with the friends.

4 comments:

Bruno said...

Time to set the record straight. Im not your pal, lets call it an acquaintance from the job. I was not in attendance at Rocks Oktoberfest. You carelessly toss names around, you really dont want your history to come back and embarrass you. Of course you'll lock this thread, as I would if I hid the shame you do.
Respectfully, Bruno

Jersey Chief said...

Bruno,

Very glad "you" have made it clear that you just could be an "acquaintance from the job" vs. "A friend from the job." That is a big difference, but certainly places you outside our "ring" of friends.

At the Oktoberfest my friend was present! He (and wife) had a great time.

Obviously this post had nothing to do with you. I hope you are not having other hallucinations, but try to find some other place to inject yourself. As you have been told this is a blog for (real) friends, neighbors and family.

Bruno said...

As always you make assumptions, I know for a fact there was no one named Bruno at the event. Since my first posting you've tossed my name around quite a bit. I still think you don't remember me from the job. I thought you would. Lest not even joke about hallucinations, I was not the one on psychiatric drugs, but you should well remember who was, possibly still is. Your blog is public, and you use our communities name, so one would assume its a public forum to express ones beliefs.Overall you have a very nice blog, but lets stop tossing names around. My resources are far superior to yours, have you forgotten that already?

Jersey Chief said...

Time to "pull the plug".

This is a friendly neighborly blog. Come back when you can act like an adult