Thursday, December 10, 2009

MORE BABY SITTING DUTY


I got hood winkled (I think that is the correct expression). It's like this. My old legs weren't working well, and I decided to give them a rest. Then My Lady took a call from the daughter. It seems her little ape is not feeling well, and could she watch him?

My Lady, of course, said YES. I don't think she knows how to say No.

It wasn't even 8:00 AM when the car (Not an ambulance) pulled in the driveway to drop the poor patient off for some TLC. I guess that's OK, but I shouldn't have said so. In the next minute or two My Lady tells me she is going out for lunch. That means: It's me and him. Well I believe in tough love, not TLC. He doesn't look sick anyway.

My first thought was to take him for a walk around the lake, and over the Verona Mountains. That thought told me my medicine was working.

In the end I decided to just make him lay down and rest, and I would just play with my camera. Of course my pal and I had a great day.

No comments: