Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANSGIVING TO ALL NORTH & SOUTH



It is that time of the year again. Thanksgiving !

My lady friend has a nice size turkey. She is letting me come over to enjoy some food with her Kid number five, and the 2.07 grandchildren. V.W. Resident is looking forward to the event.

The little boy was in charge of getting the "bird" because he is a skilled hunter. If he delivers we should have something really nice on the cutting board today. It should be a good time with plenty of white meat, stuffing, cranberries and my favorite black olives. The kids like them too. I'll have to grab them quick. The day should be perfect, especially if I can get to a TV for football game.

The bottom line: Everyone have a good Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day.

PS - My Lady forgot the Black Olives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving was nice! Your right though, where were the black olives?