Thursday, October 2, 2008

OCTOBER BASEBALL



Wow it's that time of the year again. Playing baseball for league championships and ultimately the chance to play in the World Series.

For the last 20 years this V.W. Resident has had nothing to cheer about, except seeing the Yankees lose.

This year my team is in the playoff's. I can't cheer to loud as the little guy above is one of those Red Sox fans. He thinks he may play for them in about ten years.

On the plus side his mom is in " Dodger Blue" giving me inspiration that "my bums" might be for real this year. I hope so. And I also hope my wife doesnt find the remote so I can enjoy seeing the game.

3 comments:

Cheryl Selden said...

I don't know about your "bums", but that kid sure looks cute.

Cindy B said...

Looks like you and Zachary won't get to watch a Dodgers - Red Sox championship afterall. Pretty exciting series for your Dodgers, huh? Good luck!

Jersey Chief said...

DODGERS YES....Twenty years I have been waiting. Lets make it to world Series.